Are you looking for accomodation in Raseborg?

We offer different sizes of home in both town houses and apartment blocks.
Welcome to get acquainted with our selection.

Housing application

Familiarise yourself with our vacancies. If you find a suitable home, fill in the application for it. You can also fill in an open application that is valid for 4 months.


Damage report

In urgent cases, e.g. water leakage, telephone 019-289 3962 (during working hours) or 09-315 49 000 (outside working hours). In case of less urgent matters please report the accident here.


Why Raseborgs Hyresbostader?

We offer rental housing with good services in a scenic small-town environment. Nearby are the historic mill environments of Billnäs, Fiskars and Svartå. From Karis you can easily get by train to Turku and Helsinki. With our properties, you’ll live close to nature but still a short distance from city amenities.

We want to protect the environment and contribute to lasting sustainable social development within our area of activity.

Our latest properties

For the housing-seeker

If we are not currently able to offer you a suitable home, you can submit an open housing application.
We need information about who is moving in, and about household income.

Housing application

Fill in and submit the housing application. Think about the criteria that are important for your future home.


It is not necessarily every day that you apply for housing. Here you will find some of the questions that applicants often ask.

Moving in?

When we have found a new home for you, you must, among other things, make a move notification. Here we have compiled a small list of things to remember.


We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Here you will find information that can be useful for you as a tenant ♥.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Reporting breakages or other faults

In the event of less urgent problems and faults in the property, you can submit an error report here.

Information for tenants

How to book a sauna?
Do you need a parking space?

Moving out?

The notice period is always a calendar month when the tenant terminates the lease. The notice period is calculated from the end of the month in which the notice was received by the landlord.